How to wean off paroxetine hcl

Home Forums Bradford Secondary Schools How to wean off paroxetine hcl

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  ackelnareg1977 1 year ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

ackelnareg1977
    Participant

CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE
    May 15, 2018 To ensure you wean yourself off of this medication with as few withdrawal
    symptoms as possible, it is important to learn how to get off Paxil …Jan 22, 2015 If you are taking Paxil (Paroxetine) and plan on discontinuing treatment, it is
    important to be informed as to how you should taper off it.This website's purpose is to document Paxil (paroxetine) withdrawal symptoms …
    Paxil withdrawal, say there is hardly another way to get over it but cold turkey or
    fast-taper. … Particularly, they recommend trying to come off Paxil when the outer
     …4 Answers (question resolved) – Posted in: paxil, anxiety, social … paxil is the
    easiest to wean off of so 1 less dose (every couple days (or 1/2 if …Sep 21, 2010 I am on 20mg of PARoxetine HCI and have cut the pill in half to ween off this
    medication. I just curious if anyone else agree's with this. I am also …Sep 21, 2010 I have been taking 10 mg of Paxil for nine years. I would like to get off of it but
    have heard of the many side effects associated with stopping it.Apr 2, 2018 Some people can taper off an antidepressant in a matter of weeks, while others
    may take months. Suggested dose reductions for tapering off antidepressants.
    Drug. Starting dose (mg) … paroxetine (Paxil). 60. 40. 30. 20. 10.I had a hell year with changes at work but Paxil made it bearable. … Aww good
    luck ❤ ❤ Did you stop cold turkey or ween yourself first?Paroxetine may also be helpful when prescribed “off-label” for irritable bowl
    syndrome and obsessive-compulsive disorder in children. “Off-label” means that
    it …May 25, 2004 Oh, the reason for my weaning off paroxetine? The weight gain and the tiredness
    were at the top of my list, but my husband's biggest (and …

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.